Survive & Thrive: Protecting You and Your Fellow Officers
This training provides law enforcement officers at the patrol and supervisory level with information and techniques to utilize throughout their career.
Hear from law enforcement experts on:
- Safety and preparedness mind-set
- Physical health
- Officer-citizen encounters
- Mitigating stress
- Weapon concealment
- Intentional wellness mind-set
- Surviving an assault
- Casualty care and rescue tactics
- Personal protective factors
- Deaths not associated with assaults
- Vehicle safety
- Officer survivor story
Topics covered throughout the course include professionalism, leadership, and critical decision making. This no-cost training physically and mentally prepares officers for duty.
For a complete list of the VALOR Trainings that are currently being offered, visit the VALOR Training Events Page. If you would like to request a VALOR Training, please contact the VALOR team.