Because funding is provided by the U.S. Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA), there is no cost to attend this event.
This four-hour workshop, facilitated by subject-matter experts, is an event that:
· Addresses leadership strategies.
· Examines causes of officer assaults, injuries, and deaths.
· Explores critical officer wellness issues.
· Discusses protocols and best practices.
· Discusses setting a safety precedent and accountability.
· Illustrates actionable opportunities to increase safety and wellness.
Training will be held from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., ET.
Lunch break will be held from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m., ET.
Accommodations will be made for individuals with disabilities as defined by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Please contact the web event coordinators for further information.
For questions regarding registration and course content, please contact the event coordinators listed below from 8:30 a.m. through 5:00 p.m., ET.